Friday, January 25, 2008



Nothing much is going on. Neal is doing fine. We had a night of really high blood pressure and a night of a little vomiting, but have made it through. The worst part has been that our cable is out. I have become quite the cable guy and was able to rig it so that we could have cable or internet, but not both at the same time. But as of right now it has been fixed thanks to the real cable guy. According to him he really set us up. Whatever! Unless my bill is reduced 50% and I have every channel imaginable, I still feel ripped off. Neal is still not moving around much. We got his labs back from yesterday and all looks well. The dogs have been great. I put a blanket in the kitchen for them and they have been sleeping there.



Ryan is recovering as well. Sounds like the biggest issue for him is tiring out easily. From what I have read, this is pretty common. I am hoping to make it over to their place this weekend to see them.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you must have learned how to rig the cable from dad!

Anonymous said...

stop stealing cable. Ryan

donatelife said...

You gotta do what you gotta do.

Lisa the Waitress said...

My email to you was bounced back, so I am just leaving it in the comments. Glad to hear you are all doing well!

Thanks for your concern - I hope your husband's transplant went well. My friend went down to Charleston WV for her transplant, and she is doing very well. She discovered she is intollerent to morphine so I imagine she was in a lot of pain after the surgery although she denied it (she is a very tough cookie). Her transplant was on Friday and she was released on Tuesday, and her donate-ee went home yesterday, and the kidney is functioning. She is already itching to drive and get out of WV and back to Columbus. She just sent me an email that she is going to start a blog on her experiences! I just spent a few minutes looking at your site and realized we had all marvelled at the same thing - we all thought everyone was sent home too early!! I am going to send her the link to your website - I am sure she will be interested to see someone else who have had her experiences.

I hope everything is going well. Thanks for the e-mail.

Cheers,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say hello. Glad things everyone is doing well. Good thing you got your cable back.

Anonymous said...

Looks like Michele has a future in I.T.!!!

Glad to hear things are good.

-Jim Mc

Anonymous said...

Your right. IT is pretty much unplugging and plugging things in and rebooting, right?

Anonymous said...

Hi Michele,
I've been keeping up with your posts.Glad to hear that things are starting to settle down. We're still keeping all of you in our prayers. Now about that cable issue-if the cable goes out for Paul it is the end of the world!
Keep taking it one day at a time.

Donna