Sunday, January 20, 2008

Neal is still in pain and is not moving around quite as much as he should, but by tomorrow I am sure he will be more comfortable. He did get his catheter out today, which is a step in the right direction. His inputs and outputs are looking great. He should be coming home on Tuesday. His numbers continue to look great. I cannot tell you how many bananas he has eaten. We requested a consult with a Neurologist and he came in today. Unfortunately they will not clear him to drive until early April.

Ryan is doing well. He is comfortable in his house. He seems to be getting around pretty well. I was able to snatch him another pair of non-stick socks to wear around the house. His appetite is slow to come back, but hey, it is the Neal Kothe diet. Nothing like ice water. Connor is back at home with his parents and doing well.

We got a call from 10tv news today. I will post when/if they do a story, but they are asking when they can meet with the guys. Hopefully they can inspire more people to be organ donors.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great jobs guys keep up the good work.......super job by both familys congrats


dad/ gary

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the grip socks! I'm about to beat the Tree Fortress Dungeon in Zelda. I thought the blog could use updates on my progress-Ryan