Saturday, January 19, 2008

Miracles do happen!

All is going well. Neal's kidney continues to work better everyday. He is in the best medical health he has been in for probably 15 years. The surgery did not impact the kidney at all. He was still in some pain today and did not get around much, but tomorrow he should be up and moving. It was so nice to hear the guys from dialysis call him the other night and he was bragging about how good he felt and how he loves being able to eat whatever he wants and not constantly take drugs!

I stopped over Ryan and Leslie's and they are doing good. Ryan has been able to get up and down the stairs. Ryan was visiting with his brother in law so Leslie and I got to head out for a little while. He will have some follow up, but prior tests that were done show he has nothing to worry about.

Overall this week has changed all of our lives. It will take some time for us to absorb everything. I do believe we will all lead healthy lives and have a great time together! This summer I am sure we will be making quite a few camping trips. We are all very thankful. I cannot say enough how strong these guys are. Here we come Ellen!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stay away from Maury though!

Who's yo daddy.

-Jim Mc

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got to stop by yesterday and get out with Leslie for a bit! Talk to you soon. Ryan

Anonymous said...

Let me know if you are staying there till Tuesday. I may swing by tomorrow to see you.

Dave