Saturday, June 16, 2007

Weekend

cFriday,

I had dialysis and we went to roosters for Harry's a guy a work with fake retirement party. It is just a reason to get people out at work to drink. This was his sixth fake retirement party and next year will be the real thing. Dee, Austin, Michele and I(DAMI is what i will call us) did not stay that long because i had a killer headache. Nothing my Oxycontin fixed when I got home. No worry I won't get addicted because this was the first one I had in a few weeks. I get bad headaches after dialysis most of the time and Tylenol does do the trick.

Saturday,

We had Mutha and Mike over for dinner. It was nice. I made my lasagna. At least enough for 30 people and we ate enough for 15. DAMI went to sports Ohio. We went on the go carts. I picked the cart that had a rather larger girl and she was passing people. I figured it was the fast one. Well i was wrong or the girl was really skinny because I only passed one person. booooooo. We also went to the batting cages. I still got my hitting skills. I doubt I can run yet. It was nice to be out. Michele got a little bit of sunburn from being out in the sun to long.

Sunday,
Austin and I went fishing at Antrum Lake. He caught one fish. About the size of my thumb. I did not catch anything. It as really hot out so we did not stay out to long. We had pork chops for dinner. It was so hot Michele and I were on the deck with no shoes and we had to do the happy feet dance to get back inside because it was sooooooooooooo flippin hot. Well pork chops were money, and the weekend was great.
Later

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can hit better tholugh



Austin

Anonymous said...

You can't spell better turd.

-Uncle Neal

Anonymous said...

GLAD TO SEE YOU ARE GETTING OUT. TODAY WOULD BE A GOOD DAY TO WORK IN THAT GARDEN. THAT CORN WON'T GROW WITHOUT SOME CARE.

Anonymous said...

I did not plant corn!!!

thank you anyways

neal

Anonymous said...

the weekend was awsome I think neal wore all of us out I left early so i could get some rest (ha) the pork chops were great

neal keep up the work for yourself and michele

love ya both
denise

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a typical Neal fishing outing. Glad Austin beat you on fish count, way to go bud! Amy and I want to have you guys over for dinner soon. Let us know what sounds good, non-pork wise.

Lusk

Anonymous said...

The lasagna was excellent!!! Thanks for a great Saturday night. We'll be back next Saturday LOL.

Mutha

Anonymous said...

Great to hear you are up and out !!
Hope to see you soon. Love, D.and G.