Monday, June 11, 2007

I AM HOME

I am home now. Everything is fine. I will have to follow up and have some more tests. Austin is staying with me for the week. So he can do all the work that I was not doing. So far he is just eating us out of house and home. But that is what 13 year old does. I go back on my normal dialysis schedule. The one sucky thing that happened is that one of my veins for my fistula influtrated.( blew up) My forarm look like there is a golf ball under the skin. Pardon the french but if fuckin hurts. O well I am going to go to bed now. Big Mamma's House is on and I can't miss it.

-Neal

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Big Guy,

Glad to hear your back home bud. We've been keeping tabs on you through this web site. Sounds like your doing better. I was actually going to stop by today after leaving my folks house and picking up Emily but I decided it wouldn't be best since I'm getting over a cold myself as well as Emily (for the past three weeks). As soon as I'm in the clear we'd love to see ya. Jen and Emily say hello and wish you the best of luck towards a speedy recovery! Shoot me a line at work if you’re bored. That’s been my second home lately. ha! Talk to you soon buddy.

Here's to lookin up your address!

Ferg

Unknown said...

glad to hear you are home and things are going well with the exception of the golf ball in your arm.

Anonymous said...

Cool, just in time to see the Cavs dominate at the Q! Let me know when your ready for company. You're not missing much here. Work has been NUTS (no not you Paul)

Lusk

Anonymous said...

Neal,

So glad that you are home. Hopefully Titanic will be on this week!

Anonymous said...

Hey Neal,

See there is a break in the clouds for the moment!! Michele has been doing a wonderful job keeping people up to date. Hang in there trooper. Even in Asia the monsoons come to an end. Call if you want company.
Chris Weiss
595-1034

Anonymous said...

Good news dude...

mike

Anonymous said...

glad you are home!
KT