Monday, June 18, 2007

Can't sleep again

Well up at 4 am again. O well. I put a load of clothes in the washer to get started with my chores early today. I also think I am going to put our old dryer on craigslist. So if anyone needs a gently used gas dryer they can have it. I am selling it on craigslist but will give it to a friend if they need it. We only used it for 7 years and it runs like a champ but is missing the handle on the door(and our new house is all electric so we can't use it). Of course I can deliver or Matt can since he has a truck.

I also need a power washer if anyone can let me borrow it for a couple of weeks. I have to power wash our deck before we paint.

Talk to everyone later.

PS why does ESPN show the Yankees at 4am. They are a 500 team. Put on my tribe. They are leading the toughest division in baseball.

PSSSSSS REDS SUCK.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see no problems with you waking up early every morning as long as you are doing laundry, cleaning and cooking for your wife. That is what every husband should be doing.

Anonymous said...

Good call on craigslist dude. You'll definitely sell it. Let me know if you need a mover.

Lusk

Anonymous said...

I have a power washer you can borrow. Let me know when to bring it by.

-Jim Mc

Anonymous said...

HEY NEAL, THE PRICE OF CORN WENT UP .60 TODAY. THAT'S GOOD NEWS, ISN'T IT. YOU MAY WANT TO DO SOME WATERING TODAY.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work for michele I am sure she does not mind you doing wash at 4:00 am
denise

Becky said...

Hey there is a huge pile to be done at my house and you know my husband is good for nothing around the house!! Glad to hear the weekend went well!

Anonymous said...

dude, where is my lasagna....

Anonymous said...

GLAD YOU GUYS HAD A GOOD WEEKEND.......I ALSO HAVE A POWER WASHER YOU CAN USE ANYTIME ....INDIANS ARE ON NOW AND WINNING BIG......GARY

Anonymous said...

I have a powerwasher bud (my folks do actually... even closer). Let me know if you still need one and I'll bring it over.

Ferg