Thursday, June 14, 2007

Can't sleep

Dialysis went OK last night. I had a ton of fluid taken off. 6.5 Liters in all, I normally only have 1.5 to 2 literes taken off. 6.5 Liters is about 14.3 lbs of fluid. So you can imagine how swollen I was. My chest was very heavy due to all of the fluids the hospital has pumped into me. I am almost back to normal. I think one more day of dialysis and my fluid retention should be back to normal. I came downstairs because i did not want to bother Michele when she is sleeping. She is the only one working and needs her sleep. Good old Tippy followed me down and we are just going to watch some ESPN and Viva La Bam. They just did this skit where they woke this one guy up by putting his mouth on the end of a shop vac. And they put thumb tacks into his shoes so when he put them on he was not happy. That is some funny stuff. I am going to try it on Austin. ha

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad that you still have your sense of humor even when you do not sleep! I am also happy you got some fluid off, it is making it much easier for you to breathe and much easier for me to watch you breathe.

Thanks for reminding me I have to work.

Anonymous said...

let me know what happens to austin

austin mom denise

Unknown said...

glad to hear that some of the excess fluid was removed. i cannot imagine walking around with an extra 14lb of water!

Anonymous said...

WHEN YOU ARE PLANTING, PLANT THE CORN DEEP. IF YOU CAN'T FIGURE THIS OUT, ASK YOUR BEST FRIEND.

Anonymous said...

HK Buffet will cure all.

Lusk

Anonymous said...

GLAD YOU ARE FEELING SO MUCH BETTER KEEP IT UP..........................................GARY

Anonymous said...

Dont even think about it



Austin

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are almost back to normal.