Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Sorry to Ed and Patty

Here is the story. I had just gotten some of my meds that make me a little sleepy. And the good ship Mchenry rolled in. I remember saying hello and then I fell asleep. The weird thing is i remember having a conversation with them, but I doubt it was the same conversation they were having with me. I do remember after some time sitting up and saying thanks for coming. They only thing thing is I was talking in my sleep. So i have to apologize. Hopefully next time I will be more coherent.

1 comment:

Patty McHenry said...

Hey Neal, we're happy to hear that you're back home! Don't worry about not being "with it" while we were there at the hospital. That happened to me one time after surgery and all I could muster was a big wave and "Hi!" to friends and I was out like a light! It was pretty funny when you reached out to shake Ed's hand and say goodbye when we thought you were asleep! I'm glad we had a chance to see you & Michele last weekend. Take care buddy!
Love
Patty & Ed