Friday, May 25, 2007

Update from Neal

Hello everyone. I just wanted to give an update. I have been feeling good the last few days. I have been going back and forth with my Nephrologist about not being able to eat or when I do it being able to hold it down. So my last trip to the ER I was given some medication to help out. And I am now finally able to eat and keep everything down. So i say to my Nephrologist SUCK IT!! I have been doing nothing since I had my PE(blood clot in my lung). It has been a tough road back to getting better. But I can't say enough about Michele. She has been doing everything for me. While I have been sleeping like a cat the last month she has been there to wake me up to make sure I take my meds, she really does everything.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

it is good to hear that you are feeling better these days. what ever you are doing keep it up only a few more weeks until the transplant!!!

Anonymous said...

This blog is great to stay updated on how everything is going. Glad you are feeling a little better. We're thinking about you guys a lot and praying. I'm sure everything will go smoothly and your lives will be back to normal soon! What a great person Ryan is (and Leslie). Hope to see you guys soon.

-whi108

Unknown said...

You're still a chach though...no matter how healthy you'll be by Summer! ha. Take care this weekend bud.

Lusk

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your humor is still with you! Boy have we missed that.

Love you both,

Muthar & Mike

Fermented Wisdom said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better lately. Jack needs some new toys, but I've been telling him I can't afford to get him anything until you're strong enough to play some poker :) We'll get planning the card games for your triumphant retun (to health anyway, not to cards - ha!)

Jim

Anonymous said...

So now we have another reason to let Jim win at poker! The day we actually play him for real he will be crying.

Michele

Anonymous said...

Neal,

Glad to hear that you are doing so much better. I hope that we'll be able to visit on Sunday!

I think the true chach is your Nephrologist.

Your wife is truly amazing...I think she deserves more bling!

Stacy

Anonymous said...

I can not wait until 6/14/07 Austin and I will be there for you and michele. Austin can not wait to see you and spend a couple of weeks with you so like the olds I'm on vac, and so is he. Austin can't wait for the paty of not showering and not changing his clothes and staying up all night and eating taco bell and pizza and taking care of the dogs, but you or Austin will not be disable any more( ok for a couple of weeks you can be)

ryan you are the best and I will see you and leslie soon

thanks so much love all of you guys
denise & Austin