Friday, May 25, 2007

It's Friday!

Neal got out of the house last night! We went out with Ryan, Leslie and Matt. For those of you that know me I love to overkill birthdays (especially mine). It is a great excuse to get together. We even visited a much nicer establishment. We did not stay too long, but I know everyone was happy to see him. Hopefully in the coming weeks Neal will be able to visit more with everyone.

We also received a letter in the mail saying Neal and Ryan need to check in to the hospital at noon on Thursday the 14th. It seems more official every day. If I am correct Neal only has to go to dialysis 9 more times. That is amazing. When Neal's kidney first failed the doctor told us to find a donor and he could be back to his old self by the 4th of July. I cannot believe it may actually happen.

I hope everyone enjoys the long weekend!

No comments: