Tuesday, February 5, 2008

All is going good. Neal's lab numbers are starting to head in the right direction. Hopefully on Thursday we will see better results. His stomach is feeling better. We are continually fighting with his blood pressure. Luckily the doctors are trying to figure this out while he is still at home. His old doctors would have sent him to the ER. This morning I picked up a new medicine, so hopefully it works. They gave us a different medicine last week and it worked for about a day. I am continually nagging him about his fluid intake. He is having a hard time given in the past he could not drink anything. His output is still very good.

I put some updated information about the kidney walk to the RIGHT. The donation is tax deductible and I will be sure to get receipts out to everyone. For those that would like to walk here is the link --> http://www.firstgiving.com/process/teamarea/default.asp?did=1151&teamid=34909. Sorry Whitney's and Monique, I figured I could add you, but it started asking for information I did not have. I raised our goal to $1,000! We have to beat the Kidney Queens! Thanks to everyone for their support. Thank you to Kathy Young, it sounds like you bringing in a lot of donations! We are going to have a brunch after the walk at our place. Whether you walk or not, all are welcome. I guess it will be a little birthday party for Neal too! As Neal always says "Don't take my stuff!"

9 comments:

Unknown said...

would anyone be interested in the 5K run?
dawn

Anonymous said...

If I donate more, will you do my taxes?

S

Anonymous said...

I would love to the run, but doubt I will be ready for it. I am working on it, maybe by the summer.

I will do your taxes S!

Unknown said...

if i run will you do my taxes?
d

Anonymous said...

I cannot go across state lines!

Unknown said...

If i end up coming in for the walk/run, would you like me to bring anything (maybe some food item) for the post walk brunch?

Anonymous said...

Your call if you want to bring something. I will have plenty here!

Anonymous said...

I'm officially signed up!
Registration confirmation

Thank you for registering for Kidney Walk 2008 - Columbus, OH. Please print this page for your records. We have also emailed this information to you.

Registration summary

Registrant Name Registration Code Category Price

Ms Monique JGRxdvh13t Walker

YIPEE!

Anonymous said...

Hey, can someone do my taxes? :0