Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hello?

Ryan never answers his cell phone. Whether he is screening his calls or simply does not have it near him, I will never know. Now I think this is rubbing off on Leslie!!!! My solution, Connor is going to have to have a cell phone. One of them has to be near him, right? Hopefully when Ryan is back at work things will go back to how they were.

The Dispatch reporter stopped at our house tonight. It went really well. We did not get to any good stuff because it took us so long just to walk through Neal's medical history. We will be seeing her again. I do not believe the article will be out for a while.

Neal is doing good. He is having to adjust his medicines after blood draws, which is normal. He is moving around a lot more although very slow. The Wii has not been busted out yet. At that point I will know he is back to normal. Tomorrow Ryan and Les are coming over. It will be the first time Neal has seen Ryan and Les since they were discharged. From what I know Ryan is doing good. He still gets warn out, but from what I have read that is normal. I guess normal is all we can hope for since we are rarely normal.

I posted the information regarding the NKF walk to the right------------------>

7 comments:

Fermented Wisdom said...

I created a separate page as part of the registration process...but I'm thinking I'll just direct everyone to the one you created and keep life simple. Looking forward to it -- not the walking around a mall part, but the seeing you guys part.

And left makes the L.

Tricia said...

Hey

Just wanted to say Congrats! And get well soon to Neal & Ryan! I used to be SO GOOD at sending cards, but now I suck. So, this'll have to do. I have had all the news & hope that you'll all soon be back to "normal."

Think of you often with love,
Tricia

Anonymous said...

Michele,
I'd like to join the TEAMK and walk with all of you. Please add my name to the team and let me know what to do.

Monique (Stacy's friend)

Anonymous said...

A masters degree and undergrad at the same time and yet still does not know left from right. ha ha

Anonymous said...

A masters degree and undergrad at the same time and yet still does not know left from right. ha ha

Anonymous said...

sounds like you need a new fundraising target.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear Neal & Ryan are recovering. The office talks about your amazing feat every day. Ryan--you'll be glad to know that we're kickin' butt in the office. But, we miss ya.
Take care of yourselves!
Emily J.