Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Thanks for giving me my life back

Those were Neal's first words to Ryan over the phone. Today the guys should get to see each other as they both will be moving around. That will be a Kodak moment if I have ever seen one!

Ryan got his catheter out and is doing well. Les and I stayed at her place and got some rest. We are headed back to see our guys shortly.

Visitors are welcome. Neal will be immunosuppressed, so no sick people and only 2 at a time. The guys are still pretty tired.

Someone once told me there are angels all around us on earth. Neal and I were lucky enough to find our angels...Ryan and Leslie.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope to see you all soon! So happy for you!

-Jim Mc

Anonymous said...

HOLY FREEKIN @#$@!!! THAT’S AMAZING!!! I’ve been a little out of touch since the Holidays. I thought this operation was a while away. WOW!!!! WHAT GREAT NEWS!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH!! GO NEAL, GO NEAL, IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!! GO RYAN, GO RYAN, YOURS TOO!! (now picture me doing that in my “ho” Halloween costume!)
Ryan, that’s quite a gift you gave for the new year. Way to go bud!

Ferg

Anonymous said...

Candace are extremly happy to hear all is well! We hope to see Ryan and Neal soon.

-Nuts

Anonymous said...

FST - Ferg Standard Time

Anonymous said...

Exciting news.
I had a fishing hook get stuck in my skull over the summer and I was laid up for about a week... I thought I was macho because I only cried until the bleeding stopped. You two are a couple of tough kids, to be walking around this soon.
Way to take one for the team, Ryan.
Wishing you both a speedy recovery.
Poker party at NiLL's house soon? It's on!

Anonymous said...

awesome! hope for more great days ahead!!! sportstalk4us.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

We're happy for both of you. Ryan and Leslie are indeed angels. God bless them! We will keep praying everyday that goes by gets better and better until all of you can have the life you truly deserve. Love, Uncle Roger and Aunt Betty

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful news!

Burl

Anonymous said...

Ryan and Leslie you are angels. What an amazing gift!

Suzy