Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Swallow Test

I had another swallow test on Monday. I passed. I had to swallow thin liquid barium, a barium paste, and barium past with graham crackers mixed in. I could see the monitor and see the liquid flow down my throat. It was cool. The speech therapist that was conducting the test remembered seeing me when I was an inpatient. I told her I was sorry because I did not remember her. I am glad that is over with. Today I have an appointment with the transplant doctor again and PT. That is about all.

Later,
Neal

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

So which was your favorite? Yum. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Way to go Neck!

Anonymous said...

wait till morning when u try to take dump (try)

Anonymous said...

Glad you can swallow bud. Pt

Anonymous said...

Neal
Keep up the good work. The date is getting close. Hope all goes well with the transplant doctor. Hope you and Michele are enjoying the Christmas season and are not too busy,don't overdo it. we hope to see you soon

Kathy and Harry

Anonymous said...

Hello Neal & Michele!
We're looking forward to visiting you both over the holidays. We'd love to have you come to our place again sometime soon too. Glad to hear that you passed your big test today! Way to go Neal!

Patty & Ed

Anonymous said...

http://216.7.189.162/globe/realtones/animal/duck.wav

Anonymous said...

Go Browns!

Dave

Anonymous said...

hi uncle neal how it hanging its dj i passed my drivers licences but theres alot of lots of crap that is going on my new cell is keep me updated cause d dont tell me anything only austin dose i been waitin on some of these jobs would call back and hire me and i might have got in to the foundery were grandpa worked at i would probly make about
dollers a week and my girlfriend says hi and she want to meat u and if she can get a car for a weekend me and her will come c u love u by

Anonymous said...

i forgot to give u my cell 4402815903