Thursday, December 6, 2007

I got shotgun. MAYBE TILL APRIL!!!!!!!!!!!

I learned on Tuesday that I might not be able to drive till April. I heard from the person at physical therapy that the doctor I have is very conservative and usually makes people wait 6 months after a seizure before driving. Needless to say I was not happy about that. I hate having to have other people drive me around. They have better things to do. I am trying to get in to see the doctor to see if he will change his mind. I have physical therapy again today. I am tired from Tuesday so I am not sure how long I will be able to go today.

Later,
Neal

P.S. I am surprised that there were not more comments on the action shots of Dave and Matt playing guitar hero. Those were tough shots to get.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like things are going well bud!! Keep it up. April will come around soon man.... Better to be safe than sorry. I'm still on my medication from when i was 17 and had one. I'd just rather be on the med permanently than risk it.
Sounds like you had a great Holiday. We did too. Jim K. had a healthy baby boy two weeks ago!
I'm glad to hear your doing well. I hope everything stays boring as hell until your transplant date rolls around!! ha!
The girls say Hi. Take care Chief.

Ferg

Anonymous said...

That's because we are studs on the guitar dude. The MTE (Matt Thornton Experience) would of been a huge success if we could of come together on the genre of music the band wanted to perform. ha!

Lusker

Anonymous said...

the top picture looks like you neal, 6 months ago

Anonymous said...

I'm sure that reply didn't come from anybody very svelt.

Anonymous said...

Actually, Neal, I have nothing better to do than drive you around. If you ever need a ride to Kahoots, just let me know. I won't even tell Michele.

S

Anonymous said...

Neal tells me that restaurant has the best food in town.

One L

Anonymous said...

It is a wild place to eat, at least that is what I'm told!

S

Anonymous said...

As long as you don't mind my super cool Fisher Price music maker in the back seat, I'll drive you anytime! You might get lucky, though. I play my rap when little man falls asleep back there:)