Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I could get used to this...

Neal's words to me regarding being chauffeured around now. I know he is miserable some days when he is stuck at home, but is starting to get used to it the rest of the time. For example, this coming weekend we are headed North to see our families and he is already gloating how nice it will be to not have to drive! Come March, I am looking forward to the favor being returned! Perhaps before returning to work he can be parked outside of Leslie and Ryan's or Stacy's house available to drive them wherever! That would be hilarious. I hope he likes the hat I bought him for Christmas.


Neal had a bad dialysis day on Friday, but recovered quickly. For some reason his blood pressure took a dive. Yesterday his fistula was not quite clotted and it made quite a mess. Luckily we were not yet in the new car. He was able to make it to Monday night football with the guys. He has made it through all doctor appointments and is ready to move forward. All in all most days he is feeling pretty good!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neal
Keep moving forward,every good day is a day closer to the surgery and to good health

Kathy and Harry

Anonymous said...

What flavor is that Kool Aid????
Red?

Anonymous said...

Yeah! So Neal, will you drive me to the grocery store when I am old??

S

Anonymous said...

Glad Neal is feeling good again.

Let me know if you get any free time while you are here this weekend. Maybe we can meet up.

Suzy

Anonymous said...

You know what goes great with Kool Aid? http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/banana

Happy Holidays Kothe's!

The Lusk's

Anonymous said...

Michele, buy that boy a bike for christmas and a really warm coat! Physical therapy meets transportation-brilliant! Just thought I'd post so you see I'm still reading this blog dudes! -Ryan

Anonymous said...

Remind me not to drink the Kool-Aid when I am at your place!

Anonymous said...

So that is were Austin learned how to drink. To many days with you