Friday, December 21, 2007

What a year

I just wanted to thank everyone for the support they provided us during this year. We could not have made it without our friends and family. We look forward to spending time with everyone over the next 2 weeks. I am sure I will want to post something more sappy before the end of the year.

Leslie's Grandpa Cecil is not doing so well. Any good thoughts and prayers would be appreciated for him and his family. It seems like 2007 was a challenging year for many people around us. Hopefully 2008 will be a great year to remember.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're glad Neal is doing so well. We are also glad that your dad and Dorothy are getting a chance to spend Christmas with you this year due to the long holiday weekends. We will be thinking about you and praying that soon all will be back to normal and that 2008 will be a much better year for both of you. Hope we can all get together sometime in 2008. Merry Christmas, Aunt Betty and Uncle Roger.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to both of you!! I want to let you know I took your plate of goodies to kobacker yesterday. My 2 aunts and an uncle, Jim and Terry, my Mom and Harry and I were there. Within 15 minutes nearly the entire plate was eaten!! It was just what we needed. Thanks for thinking of us at this busy time of year! Glad to hear Neal is doing so well. The date is approaching fast. Also thanks for the prayers for my Dad. He gave Harry a real Christmas gift this morning. He spoke to him. Very short responses but at least something. We have not had any response for several days. Love, Harry and Kathy

Anonymous said...

Hope you two had an awesome Christmas! I spent the weekend kinda wacked out on percocets. Got your Jim Sorgi jersey yet?

-Jim Mc