Saturday, June 30, 2007

Update


Hello,


Looks like I am going to be in the hospital until Tuesday. I have to have my fistula gram done so I need to stay in here so they can monitor my thinning blood. I had a bloody nose last night for about 6 hours. It came back this morning. I feel much better but still have some stomach and pain issues. Talk to you later.


P.S. My weight is now down to 211 pounds. At one point I was up to 270. Thornton I can now fit into my year 2004 St. Patty's day subway slider shirt. IT IS AN XL ONLY.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look so handsome with toilet paper out your nose and how green you look today. kep he weight off you'll feel much better
love ya
denise

Anonymous said...

Damn.
Guess I am the only tank now.

-Jim Mc

Anonymous said...

What a stud you are!

I've got something for you that will enhance your hottness. I'll drop it by when the Health Department (ie, Muther) decides I am well enough to visit you.

Stacy

Anonymous said...

Hey, the power or nothing else went out on you Saturday night when we merged applications, did it? ha I hope you made it through the weekend ok.

Lusk