Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Colon surgery is scheduled

I will let Neal elaborate, but surgery is set for July 13th. We will try to call weekly for a cancellation, but it will be difficult since Neal is on blood thinners.

Elaboration below,

My surgery will consists of fixing my hernia, removing my abscess, and removing some of my colon. The dr says I will be in the hospital for a week, and out of commission for about a month. Does not sound to bad. They are going to do a patch job on the hernia and not put in new mesh because the colon surgery could cause a major infection.

Michele and I met a few of her work people at Jason's in downtown Old Dublin. I just went for dinner and left. I was a little tired. (Thanks to the boys - you know who you are - for offering your power washing skills - it is greatly appreciated - It is amazing how considerate people are - Michele)

Also no need to borrow a power washer. I am going to get my own. I took in my change jar and got 180 bucks. I am going to use that to buy it. I know Katie can appreciate the change jar purchase.

talk to you later

from Michele.......Stacy you know this well, but Neal is getting more funny the longer he is off of work!

9 comments:

Becky said...

Glad to hear it is moving along...

Anonymous said...

HANG IN THERE HAVE A SUPER DAY.........GARY

Anonymous said...

Austin and I will be down on the 13th and for the week after so Austin will take good care of you while I am on vacation ( you know what I mean)
denise

Anonymous said...

my moms funny

austin

Anonymous said...

It's good your getting it all done in one surgery! Hopefully this is the last one till your big day.

Lusk

Anonymous said...

Neal--why are you getting a power washer? I offered to give you a sponge bath--much less painful. Either way, you need a good cleaning. Can't wait to hang out when I get back from Boston. Ryan

Patty McHenry said...

Hi Neal & Michele! Glad to hear that your surgery is scheduled. Looks like to be back on your feet in no time flat!

Patty

Anonymous said...

Funny and he cooks, cleans and does laundry??? What a catch. Neal, was wondering if you are watching any soaps yet?

Hope to see you both soon.

Stacy

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.