Thursday, February 21, 2008

Lunar Eclipse





I have to blame it on something. The dispatch reporter came over our house last night again. She wanted to know even more about the Kothe Mchenry relationship. What better way to explain our relationship than to show it. We busted out the Kothe photo album. My wife and I, more like my wife most of the time, have kept our album up to date with what we did for the year. I usually look at it a couple of times a year and think nothing of it. Well showing it to someone else is an entirely different thing. There are many stories that you would not normally share with an outsider, hence I blame the eclipse. I have never heard someone say "Oh My God" so many times. We told her every story that went along with every picture. We also told her about 95% of those stories cannot be used in the article. The offenders know who they are. Ha.


On another note I had my first appointment with my transplant physician. Everything went well. My staples are out. My medications are working well. I am not sick from them anymore. So needless to say I am eating much better. I could have already told him that from the 4lbs I gained this week. Ryan put it best in a text message to me. I told him I was going to his favorite chinese take out place, and in so many words ryan said I will balloon up. He was right. Well worth it though in my opinion.


That is about all.

-Neal


P.S. Don't forget about the Kidney Walk. You don't have to donate a fortune to make a difference.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Neal & Michele! We saw the lunar eclipse last night too. How cool was that? Glad to hear you're doing well and getting your appetite back. See you soon!

Patty & Ed

Anonymous said...

It is great that you have to keep upping your goal for the kidney walk. Yeah team McKoth!

S

Anonymous said...

Way to go......TANK!

-Jim Mc

Anonymous said...

You take that picture dude?

Anonymous said...

Cool picture, Last time Zach made me get up and look at the eclipse, then he would not get up. I took pictures. Glad you are doing well and not feeling sick. Cindy

Anonymous said...

I did not take that picture. Googled it.