Friday, June 8, 2007

Friday

I wish I could think of more creative titles. Neal is doing ok today. The crazy meds he was on have not warn off completely. It was a long night for the both of us. His mind is racing and I am trying to convince him it is just a dream. I took him to dialysis at noon and am hoping that will help. He is also overloaded with fluids and very swollen. He decided to get oxygen while at dialysis. He thinks it was all the iv fluids that he received in the hospital. There is nothing we can do now but wait. We did request that he go in tomorrow as well for some dialysis. I want to give him every shot at feeling as good as he can.

I too am going a little crazy, but will survive. I find myself to be fairly responsible, but I have been so absent minded I have lost my debit and credit card in the same week. It was a little embarrassing when I could not pay in the check out line!

KT is leaving for out west tomorrow so we are supposed to go send her off tonight. Hopefully Neal and I can make it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

glad to hear that neal is home even if he is a bit "medicated". hopefully this will lessen with the dialysis today and again tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

HANG IN THERE BABE....YOUR DOING A GREAT JOB BUT BE PATIENT WITH YOURSELF STOP AND TAKE A BREATH.....LOVE DAD....