Friday, May 18, 2007

Transplant Date

We have a set date for the transplant of June 15th at The Ohio State University Medical Center. I will be updating the blog with more information over the weekend. I am assuming I am not the only one that will be posting.

We can use this blog to update family and friends on Neal and Ryan's progress along with other thoughts and feelings we are all thinking. As all of you know, I like to share everything. Thank you to Ryan and Leslie for being caring and brave to help Neal and I out!

Miracles do happen! I am now a believer.

More to come this weekend.

Michele

6 comments:

Mike Ross said...

bout time eh! I second your comments on Ryan and les. Truly special people to do this.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Big Momma said...

I am so glad you decided to put up a blog. We in the Schrank family are big fans.

Ryan/Leslie, I hope you both know how thankful we all are! You have changed the future of our family!

Stacy

Kathy Young said...

2007 has been a good year for miracles. My brother Scott and now the match for Neal. I will keep everyone of you (Neal, Michelle, Les, Ryan,doctors) in my prayers as we approach the big day.
Love, Kathy/Leslie's mom

Muthar said...

Ryan and Leslie, you are two very special people to give Neal this special gift of life. We thank you very much for this.

Neal and Michele you are two incredibly strong people to endure all that you have been through.

All four of you are in our prayers. Always know that we are here for all of you any time; any place.

Love Muthar and Mike

denise said...

Ryan is a miracle to the kothe family. To this day I think that my father (who loved Ryan to death always making my dad laugh) was put in Neals path for this day to come You are the best to give neal any way of life to live thank you so such

denise&austin