Monday, August 11, 2008

I once caught a fish this big!


Paul, Dave and I went fishing up at the lake on Sunday on my Uncle Greg's boat. There was some serious wave action. We got in some really big waves. I think at one point there were some 6 footers. It was tough. Dave got a little green. ha. Paul, Greg and I were fine but Dave was one cough away from tossin. It was a blast!! I caught a big Sheepshead(freshwater drum). It was around 28 inches and weighed 8lbs 5oz. Biggest fish I have ever caught! Thanks Greg!
On a side note. Is this guy over my shoulder in the blue shirt Jigsaw??? We think so.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Least I took my fish off the hook.

Lusk

Anonymous said...

Not sure who Jigsaw is, but I see Waldo!

Anonymous said...

You are so hot! Fish hot.

Anonymous said...

But is that Whitney in the green stripe shirt beside him? Check the poker face!

Jim Mc

J said...

Whoa! Nice catch!! I think I am going to get a trailerable motor fishing boat so I can go fishing in the ocean and bring dinner home. :o) Nothing like fresh fish! So, did you eat it?

Anonymous said...

Eat that? No way, it is a junk fish.

-Neal

Anonymous said...

sheep hurder