Monday, July 14, 2008

Transplant Games

We will post an update and pictures, but I just wanted to say Neal did a great job. Tomorrow is 6 months from the transplant and if a stranger saw him they would never guess. He shaved about 10 minutes off of his last 5k time, which is unheard of. On the way home, Neal was the only one that did not need a nap. Things sure have changed.




Here is the article in case you missed it....
http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/life/stories/2008/07/12/1_BEST_FRIENDS.ART_ART_07-12-08_D1_53AMO8U.html?sid=101

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I get my newspaper copy signed? Good work out there buddy.

Anonymous said...

"michele you can not make fun of me you look funnier"

austin

Anonymous said...

Way to represent Team McKoth!!

Anonymous said...

NiLL, good thing you're on your tip toes in picture 23 (eff steelers)... I do not think the camera would have captured you otherwise.

Nice power smash in the clip. Just like I taught you at the gym.

"Go My Kidney!!" ... Money!

Anonymous said...

Great sign Ryan!

-Jim Mc

Anonymous said...

What is that kid eating poo?

Anonymous said...

Great work My Kidney! I'm proud of you! -Ryan