Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Dash For Donation






Denise, Leslie, Mom, Mike and Michele volunteered at a water station on the half marathon path. It was way busier than they anticipated! They had a good time doing it. They wish they could have seen the rest of the group...hopefully next year.

I had several friends run in race. All finished well. Almost everyone beat me except Connor, and dude can't even crawl all that good yet! ha. It was a really hot and very hilly run. I was out there doing it so I am happy with the results.

I had a cat scan done on lil' Ryan. I will know more later but don't expect anything bad. I had to drink that barium drink. BLAAAAAAAAAAA. I chugged 2 jugs like a champ! The worst part was the IV. I don't miss those at all. Though when I usually had them in I would be all morphined up!!!!

Barium update. Last night at tennis my I had "stomach" pains. My stomach hurt to bad I thought it was going to explode. I got home and just made it to the throne. It must have been that barium stuff. God I had to hold on for my life!!!! I know TMI and very gross!! Just a warning to those that don't know. Now ya know!

6 comments:

J said...

You're looking good, Neal. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

So sorry that I missed your "near miss" at tennis last night.

Anonymous said...

Have any pictures of the throne after your explosion? Did you have to clean any of it off the walls?

Anonymous said...

You carbo-load at Bucca di Beppo?
I would of smashed an lb. of pasta

Lusk

Unknown said...

FYI: the common side effects of barium are diarrhea and stomach cramps.

Anonymous said...

its like shittin a tennis ball out