Monday, July 21, 2008

Cabin Party & Dr updates

We went up to Dave's parents cabin. Check his site for the pics. It was a blast. Go to www.thelusks.com for pics.


I had my appointment with Dr. Davies. It went well. She was happy with my weight and health. She was happy that I have dropped a good amount of weight and was exercising on a regular basis. My hemoglobin is still not normal for a male. It will probably stay this way. Doc said that it is actually about what a women's level would be. She said that some studies show that this is a contributing factor to why women have a lower rate of heart disease. The blood is actually not as thick so there is less work the heart has to do. She also said that she is really not to worried about the cancer and I will just get my cat scanned every 6 months for 3 years, then 1 once a year forever.

I hope this is enough for cheryl to read. Lord knows I don't want to piss her off.

5 comments:

Blink said...

that's a lazy-@ssed blog today.

Anonymous said...

maybe that explains your fear of lake mud. You have woman-like tendencies perhaps...

Lusker

Anonymous said...

Maybe this is why you play tennis like a girl???

J said...

thank god you finally blogged. But that's it? Jeez. We need another one tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.