Thursday, June 26, 2008

Updates

Something interesting happened to me the other day. My transplant doctor retired. It would have been nice to know a little in advance so I could "interview" some other doctors. I am just going to see Dr. Davies. She is a really good doctor. I think she borders on insanity and genius. She is very smart. I had her as my last transplant doctor so I know I am in good hands.

Now the tennis update. I have picked tennis back up after a 15 year hiatus. It took about a month now and I have my swing back. I went from losing to my sister Stacy 6-0,6-0 to losing 6-3,6-4. Give me another month and I will be kickin her a$$. I also joined a tennis league. There are some good people in the league and some bad people. So I fit in just fine.

Jen, Matt, Connor, Leslie, and Ryan came over for dinner last night. We played rockband!!!!!!! God it was great. Also, we have yet another personalized plate. It is over there ------------>


We are headed off to Jamaica in less than 24 hours.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROCK ON........ENJOY YOUR VACATION......

Anonymous said...

Relax and have an awesome vacation
!!

Suzy

Anonymous said...

I am totally letting you score points....

Anonymous said...

Have fun. Awesome plates!

-Jim Mc

Anonymous said...

Seeing that plate gave me goosebumps! What a great gesture! Hope you have a fabulous time in Jamaicaland.
Patty

Anonymous said...

Isn't the "Yo Quiero Taco Bell" dog from Jamaica?
I heard she was (you didn't know he was a she, did you?)
They also smoke funny smelling cigs in Jamaica. Stay away from them, they make you hungry and walk funny.
Ooooh, Myyyyy!

Anonymous said...

420

Anonymous said...

Cool license plate. Get the following on your camper license plate:

"BLEWN NOT"