Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Sad News On The Donation Front.

We are no longer the lead donations for the kidney walk. I am glad to report that there is a way we can get back on top. My buddy, no friend, no GREAT FRIEND, Dave Lusk has volunteered to do the truffle shuffle for everyone at Polaris after the walk if we raise the most money. So lets get the donations going. COME ON DO THE TRUFFLE SHUFFLE.

Please send me a note or post a comment if you are coming over for brunch so I have a decent head count.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll do a Sloth impression if you give me a baby ruth...

Patty McHenry said...

I love the Goonies! Where did you get that picture??!!!

Patty

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crBFwvmyQgU&feature=related

Anonymous said...

Glad I "volunteered". ha!

Dave

Anonymous said...

Heyyyyyy yoooouuu guyyyssss!

Ok - so if you didn't watch The Goonies 50 times when you were a kid like I did you won't get it;)

Go team McKoth!

We are all glad to see you at work today Neal;) I think a youtube video of Dave doing the truffle shuffle would be a great addition to his already infamous TV and internet fame;)

Jen

Anonymous said...

I'm finding that girl scout cookies help the "shuffleness".

Dave

Anonymous said...

There goes Dave again. Making up words/Luskisms. Undersuperstared!

Anonymous said...

it looks like neal in his younger days

Anonymous said...

Ryan and I (and Connor, of course:)are in for brunch...looking forward to it!!

Fermented Wisdom said...

Noelle's dad is in town that Saturday, but hopefully Noelle, Jack and I will be able to stop by after the walk for some brunch.