Tuesday, March 18, 2008

NIT Fun

Michele and I went to the NIT first round game. It was really fun. We had great seats starting off and got better seats during the first half. We had to move because I was sitting next to the smelliest kid ever. No joke. Michele and I were getting sick. We were only 12 rows from the floor and move up to only 4 rows from the floor. Thank god for the smelly kid.

Below are some shots of the Bucks. There are also some shots of Kenny George. He is UNC Ashville's 7' 7" 360 pound center. Funny enough is he comes off of the bench, and is only a junior. I wonder if he will keep growing and next year be 7' 9". I will have to look him up in UNC Ashville's media guide. He did not run well during the game and you could have called 3 seconds on him every time they had the ball when he was in. He still had great hands and good vision for being such a big guy. There were of course a few no-jump needed dunks. I mean the guy is 2 feet taller and 2 hundred pounds heavier than I am.

Needless to say the bucks were bringing rain when shooting over this cat. Fun game. We hope to go to the rest of them that are in Columbus.

P.S. Those that donated to the kidney walk will get their donation receipts soon.


GO BUCKS! NIT CHAMPS 08'(Do we hang that banner in the rafters?)

No comments: