Thursday, November 15, 2007

Physical Therapy

Today I had physical therapy again. I am tired. I did the elliptical machine, 3 different kind of leg lifts on a set of stairs, toe raises on the stairs, heel touches on the stairs, stepping up and down on the stairs, leg lifts on a machine, toe raises on a machine, hip flexes, side hip flexes, and I was doing pull downs on a machine when I told them I was done for the day. I was there for about 45 min and did not rest much. Needless to say I am extremely tired. I have not worked out this much in years. I will be doing it 2 times a week until my transplant. They gave me a workout to do at home but I know that I would not do it. So I am going to go in and do it. This way I am motivated to do it. Hopefully this will keep me healthy. I plan on doing it after the transplant as well. We went grocery shopping afterwards I was so tired I took a motorized cart. I don't care I was tired and could hardly walk.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Neal! After the transplant you can be my personal trainer. Keep it up bro!

Jim Mc

Anonymous said...

"Do you know where the weightroom is?"
Good stuff NiLL. Let me know next time you go to the grocery... I'll meet you there and we can have motorized cart races. Beware, I'm the bomb on a go-cart.

Anonymous said...

Careful you don't go cart race near Warren Wallace....It will always end up the same way, with him putting you in the wall.

Anonymous said...

Man, I can't wait for all the "tank" comments when you're all fit and trim.

Phil Dawson is my hero

Lusker

Anonymous said...

Man, I can't wait for all the "tank" comments when you're all fit and trim.

Phil Dawson is my hero

Lusker