Thursday, July 12, 2007

No Visitors Today

I apologize to yesterdays visitors, I did not realize Neal was not feeling well. He has another headached today, so no visitors. This has been going on all week. The doctors are no longer allowing him to get pain medicine to cure them. Neal is receiving a neurology consult while he is there. So far, he has only seen an intern. The doctors are supposed to go back to see him later today. I hope the issue is resolved. It is horrible to hear and see him in so much pain/discomfort.

Tomorrow surgery is scheduled for 10:30 am. I hope to post an update once he is out. My assumption is he will be pretty doped up over the weekend.

2 comments:

Becky said...

we will be reading & looking for updates and praying for the best...

Anonymous said...

I'll see you guys at the hospital tomorrow!

S