Sunday, July 15, 2007

No food or sleep

Just wanted to update the peoples. I have not had much sleep. I guess it is because of the PlayStation and the fishing game. I can't help but play it all night. I have not been eating much and I am now down to about 210. It is crazy I was up to 270 in December. I guess one good thing has come out of this whole deal. The nurses here have been ok but the doctors have really sucked. Sad to say considering I have worked here.

That is about all for now. I doubt I will be updating for a few weeks. Michele will probably do most of the updating.

And Ryan if any of the girls do say the are blood type O in Florida just club them like a little Seal Puppy and make them carry on luggage on your way home.

Later,
Neal

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck on Monday dude! I'll stop by when I hear you are up to it. -Jim M

Anonymous said...

Neal,

The fish at Portage Lakes are waiting for you. I told them you'd be back soon!

Stacy

Anonymous said...

Neal and Michele
Thanks so much for your thoughts in this time of your own needs
Sorry the surgery didn't happen as scheduled, hope it can be soon. You are in our thoughts and prayers

Kathy and Harry Young